+-

Greeting

Welcome to my simple forum
 
Please be considerate of all members
Cookies and Java-Script are not needed
The E-mail notification system is turned off
I do not have ads on this site so do not place any on it
Non English posts will be removed unless prior permission is given
Due to abuse by a few, only members can view the whole site

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 4
Latest: sophie
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 84
Total Topics: 22
Most Online Today: 1
Most Online Ever: 4
(June 08, 2017, 08:16:47 am)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 1
Total: 1

Author Topic: Changes  (Read 121 times)

webby2

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 86
    • View Profile
Changes
« on: June 01, 2017, 06:37:03 am »
I have totally changed the rotor design.

I realized that the level of complexity in adjusting the rotor the way I was doing it made it very difficult to "tune" to the desired effect,, so I changed it into a much more simple design.

webby2

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 86
    • View Profile
Re: Changes
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 02:16:46 pm »
Ran a test with the old rotor design,, not optimized or anything special just using it as is,,

no load w\coils
15V  162mA

loaded
low side green .48V through 49 ohms .0098A  draw increased to 166mA
high side red 5.22V through 500 ohms  .01A  draw increased to 167mA

So it seems that the increase in draw is related to the output amps only when using the same coils.

webby2

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 86
    • View Profile
Re: Changes
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 10:31:03 pm »
After a tear down of the testbed and reassembly I have not been able to get repeatable tests on this that confirm my first set of test runs.

webby2

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 86
    • View Profile
Re: Changes
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 06:44:36 am »
I found that I was not using the information from my spreadsheet correctly for the generator torques,, when I do use the information correctly the generator shows to be a net zero condition.
The calculated output matches with what I see from the testbed but the required torque I was expecting was for the wrong setup.

 

Powered by EzPortal