Total Topics: 50
Most Online Today: 31
Most Online Ever: 309
(March 14, 2020, 03:55:59 pm)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 16
Total: 16

Author Topic: How is your water  (Read 2974 times)

webby2

• View Profile
How is your water
« on: October 18, 2019, 03:47:23 am »
This is the closest thing to an ad I will place on my site.

I moved to another state that has bad water, that is it tastes bad, smells bad and has a lot of stuff in it.  I knew this was the condition before moving and had decided ahead of time that I would get a whole home water treatment system installed.  My wife on the other hand was not so convinced that the whole house part was necessary.

I ran into a representative for Culligan at Home depot one day and set up a time for there sales person to come by and test my water.

So the rep was Mike Hepner, aka Detroit Mike,, http://hammondorganco.com/artists/organ-and-leslie-artists/detroit-mike-hepner/
Entertaining as he was I needed no sales pitch but my wife heard what I already understood and jumped on board with spending the money for a whole house system as well as a drinking water system.

With all of this then I have to ask the question: What is in your water?  so the least thing you should do is have your water tested so that you know what is what.  Some states and some areas have really good water, others not good at all and if you do not know that what you have is not good water you don't know,,, you might want to consider finding out just how your water is.